13 Mar How To Have Self Compassion And Why You Need More
WELCOME TO THE GO REFLECT YOURSELF PODCAST
Brain Based Reflection Strategies for High Performance Growth
In order to truly have the life you want; the career, house, family, relationships, car, lifestyle, wealth, freedom, you name it….you must learn what success is and where it comes from.
In today’s episode your host, Heather J. Crider, CEO of Digital Architect Media, high-performance strategist, neurocoach, author, and speaker, talks about your money and your mind!
This episode will explain why self-compassion is essential for growth, especially during a setback.
In today’s episode:
What You Will Learn
- Should You Have An Attitude of Self Acceptance
- What Is Self Compassion
- How To Have Self Compassion When Things Aren’t Going Your Way
- Why Research Shows Self Compassion Has More Positive Effects Than Solely Focusing On Self Esteem
- Why Mindfulness Is important To Self Compassion
- A Quick Way To Learn More About Self Compassion
Even though our inner critics are super mean, we can help by having a kind and curious mindset so that we have more self-compassion.
Let me know what takeaways you had from this episode.
If there is something you hear in this episode that inspires you, please leave a comment or submit a contact us form and tell me all about it, I’d love to hear from you.
Also, if you are struck by something, please feel free to share.
Visit Me On Social Media @Heatherjcrider